Månader av avhållsamhet

Detta är ett cineastiskt experiment. Ett sätt att undersöka vad som händer om man avstår ifrån att se filmer gjorda av män. Tveksam inför bilden av en mansdominerad filmbransch? Då inbjuder jag dig att här följa mina försök till cineastisk asketism.


söndag 25 augusti 2013

Lets make 900 female filmmakers a thousand!

Random girl from our list: Dorothy Arzner 
This is especially for my European filmfriends! Two years ago I conducted this, something I called a Feministic Film Fast, where I only saw films directed by women. It became a blog, this FB page, lots of debates here in Sweden and some programming of festivals along the way. As some argued that there were no female directors to screen/see I started a list, gathering all the names I could find. The blog might be in Swedish but the list can easily be used by anyone. It has as of now about 900 names of female directors. Please help me make it a thousand by adding names and spreading the word! Just e-mail me at wandabendjelloul@hotmail.com

Here is the list:
http://filmfasta.blogspot.se/p/lista-kvinnliga-regissorer.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar